Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant is committed to ensuring food and drink safety, staff safety training, customer safety, and providing a safe and enjoyable experience. We remain vigilant in our cleaning and sanitation practices and our focus is the safety of our employees and guests. With your safety in mind:
Action First Cleanliness
- We have dedicated team members on every shift protecting your safety. This is the only thing they focus on during hours of operation.
- Surface Areas: In public spaces, the company has added to its already rigorous cleaning protocols, requiring that surfaces are treated with CDC recommended materials and that this cleaning is done with increased frequency. In restrooms, we are making everything hands free. We have also added hand sanitizers throughout our locations.
- QR codes for contactless viewing are available on tables to view menus on your mobile device
- Guest Contact: To help alleviate the risk of COVID-19 transmission through person-to-person contact:
- Signage is placed throughout our restaurants to remind guests to maintain social distancing protocols
- Tables are spaced apart to allow for social distancing, and we are re-open with limited capacity
- Employees are required to wear masks and gloves, washing hands every 30 minutes as a general practice
Technology & Training
- We offer delivery and curbside pickup options
- Mobile ordering is available from our website or mobile app
- We've added pay-at-the-table options for additional touch free service
- Food Safety: At Iron Hill, food handlers and chefs are trained on safe food preparation and service practices. The company’s food and beverage operations are required to conduct self-inspection using its food safety standards as guidelines, and compliance is validated by independent audits
- We have added even more classes to our extensive safety training for employees in English and Spanish, including classes in handwashing, sanitation, ServSafe, food safety, allergens training, using a face mask, increased sanitation during a pandemic, and takeout safety
- Guests are encouraged to join the waitlist at their closest location ahead of their visit
- No one with a fever or persistent cough or whom generally feels unwell is permitted in our restaurant or to dine on our patio
- All who enter must wear a face covering and maintain a minimum of 6-foot distance
- We follow the CDC guidelines and ask everyone to sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue
- We discourage hand shaking or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to your closest Iron Hill location.