What resources do I need to complete a video interview?
- A desktop or laptop with a webcam or a mobile device
(smartphone or tablet) with a camera.
- A quiet place to complete the interview.
- An email address.
What do I do if I don’t have the necessary resources?
Local libraries often have computers to use for free. Perhaps a friend or family member has a computer or smartphone you can use.
Or contact Iron Hill and request an in-person interview.
What can I expect?
- Click the link to the video interview and test your connectivity and audio.
- Watch an introductory video.
- Practice recording answers to questions.
- Get started! There are 10-15 questions and it will take about a half hour to complete. You will have 3 chances and up to 5 minutes to record an answer for each question.
- Once you’re done wait to exit until you receive a message that your interview answers have been successfully submitted.
- Please give Iron Hill about a week to review your information and get back to you.
- If you haven’t already, please submit an application on our website.
Any tips for me before I interview?
Yes! There’s lots of resources out there for preparing for interviews. Here is a link to an article that is video interview specific.