Due to the potential upcoming snow storm, we will be postponing British Invasion until Saturday, February 6th.
Forget Paul Revere’s famous midnight ride to warn his countrymen that the Brits were about to invade—there’s another British Invasion ready to storm Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant in Phoenixville on Saturday, January 23, from 1–5 p.m.
You thought the British Invasion was in the psychedelic ‘60s, when rock and pop acts from across the pond changed the course of music history? True, mate, but our legit British Invasion Multi-Tap will change the way you think about beer (again!). You’ll be gobsmacked over our lineup, eight beers that would make the Royal Family proud (including four cask selections):
- English Strong Ale: traditional English-style brown ale with a distinct malty sweetness and fruity aromas that deepen with age
- Burton IPA: an IPA in the English tradition, subtle malt flavors with robust earthy, floral hop character and a dry, refreshing finish
- Anvil Ale: medium-bodied and copper-colored English-style best bitter with a noticeable malt flavor; finishes with a hop bitterness and floral hop flavor
- Nut Brown Ale: medium-bodied, chestnut colored English ale; slightly nutty malt flavor and aroma with a well-balanced bitterness in the finish
- English Strong Ale: cask conditioned traditional English-style brown ale with a distinct malty sweetness and fruity aromas that deepen with age
- Ore House IPA: cask conditioned golden IPA with a balanced hop bitterness and wonderful citrus and pine aroma and flavor
- Anvil Ale: cask conditioned medium-bodied and copper-colored English-style best bitter with a noticeable malt flavor; finishes with a hop bitterness and floral hop flavor
- Nut Brown Ale: cask conditioned medium-bodied, chestnut colored English ale; slightly nutty malt flavor and aroma with a well-balanced bitterness in the finish
Can’t choose? Why should you when you can enjoy a flight—that’s 4 ounces of all eight of our English-style beauties. We’ll also be serving up a British-inspired menu, too—jolly good fun.
King of the Hill (KOTH) Rewards Club members—your exclusive is simply brilliant. You, our most loyal customers, may sip our most awarded beer, Russian Imperial Stout. It’s a full-bodied stout that starts with a complex, malty sweet and high-roasted character that is wonderfully balanced with the use of citrusy American hops.
KOTH bonus: The first 50 members to order a sampler will get a free event T-shirt. Cheers!
Not a KOTH member yet? Ask your server to sign you up so you can grab these event specials and start earning rewards.
Shout it from the rooftops—or #BritishInvasion2016 on social media—that we’ve got a hunky-dory party afoot in Phoenixville on January 23. Join us, won’t you?
With 11 locations in Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey, there’s an Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant near you. We specialize in handcrafted beers and fresh, from-scratch New American cuisine. Monthly releases vary by location, so scout out our beers on tap and visit us soon.