Hello Club Members and Iron Hill Customers,
Let me start by saying thank you for your patience as well as your continued support during this transition.
When I last wrote in June, the PLCB had just informed us we had to change our Mug Club to comply with certain rules and regulations pertaining to the sale of alcohol. I also made a promise that we would be re-introducing a new club with rewards and benefits worthy of the extreme loyalty you have shown us.
After spending the summer surveying and talking with Mug Club members and other Iron Hill guests, I am excited to announce the launch of Iron Hill Brewery’s new customer rewards club.
Introducing The King of the Hill Rewards Club
This new club combines parts of the original Mug Club with new features and benefits as well as a whole new look. Our goal was to do more than just change the club to meet the state regulators’ demands. We wanted to take the opportunity to improve the club and add the features most requested by our guests. I feel we have done just that.
Rewards Club Details
• Lower membership price — Only $25 to join
• Faster rewards — Receive $25 when you earn 250 points
• More ways to earn points — Earn for purchases AND visits to Iron Hill
• 150 free points at sign-up
• 1 point for each dollar spent excluding alcohol, tax, tip and the purchase of gift cards
• 10 points for each visit to Iron Hill
• 25 additional points for every 5 visits in a single month
• Earn points faster with a Companion Card on the same account for just $5 more
• Free gift on your birthday
• Choose your own gift: a free handmade mug OR 25 free points at sign up and renewal
• Drink from an exclusive handmade beer mug
• Receive invitations to exclusive mug club events throughout the year
• Enjoy direct contact via email with the head brewer about upcoming releases and events
The King of the Hill Rewards Club officially launches on October 27
I would like to personally invite you to visit your local Iron Hill Brewery Saturday, October 27, between 12:00 and 5:00 PM for the launch of the new rewards club. Enjoy seasonal beers and complimentary snacks while you learn about the new club.
If you missed renewing your membership during the old Mug Club suspension, a full staff will be on-hand on October 27 to help you renew. This includes members whose renewal dates fall between May 1 and October 27, 2012. All of your rewards and points will automatically roll over. If you can’t make it to the launch party, you will have until November 27 to renew, or your membership will become inactive. Check your renewal date here: mug club. Unfortunately, the online renewal process will not be functional during the launch.
All About Mug Club website pages will officially change over to King of the Hill website pages on October 27. Feel free to discuss our new rewards club program and any concerns with a manager or email [email protected]. You may also send an email directly to me at [email protected].
Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant