One-time fee. Lifetime membership. Royal rewards.
A one-time fee of $15, members get access to all of the loyalty program perks for life.
As part of the royal family:
- Earn one point for every $1 spent on food purchases.
- Receive a $20 reward for every 200 points.
- Get 150 bonus points at registration.
- Get 50 bonus points for your first check-in on our mobile app.
- Drink beers from member-exclusive 22 oz. mugs in restaurant for the cost of a pint (excludes Happy Hour)
- Get a free appetizer or dessert on your KOTH anniversary date.
- Receive invitations to exclusive events like monthly KOTH Appreciation Nights that feature half-price growlers, a complimentary small bite and beer release from 6:00 - 8:00 pm, and double points all day!
- Get exclusive updates from your local brewer about upcoming releases and events.
ROYAL REWARDS... NOW ON A MOBILE APP.
Iron Hill's new mobile app, designed loyal King of the Hill members, is available now for download!
Here's just some of the great features:
Receive 50 points for your first check in
Select a LOCATION and click DETAILS to find the CHECK-IN button. What is CHECK-IN? This feature allows you to never have to carry your King of the Hill card again! Upon check-in, you'll receive a temporary 3-digit code that links to your account that your server will be able to utilize in place of your membership card. It's that easy!
Enjoy real time points and rewards tracking and view transaction history
Place an order for takeout or catering and apply your rewards points to the total
Plus: book a table, buy an e-gift card, refer a friend, check out what's new, seasonal and on tap, and so much more!
King of the Hill Club Terms
- Cost of membership is $15.
- Membership does not require a renewal or renewal fee.
- Membership remains active with at least one transaction in a 24-month rolling period.
- If membership becomes inactive, all points and rewards on the account will be forfeited.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchase of alcohol, tax, tip or the purchase of gift cards.
- Points cannot be earned on coupons/discounts or when using an earned reward
- Points can only be awarded to the member paying the bill.
- Membership cards are non-transferable and members must have card present to redeem rewards.
- Rewards do not hold cash value and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Iron Hill reserves the right to modify Rewards from time to time.